Becker & Associates
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
I had No Ins. Most of 2015, What is My Penalty?
|Posted on July 30, 2015 at 1:35 PM|
No Insurance? The penalty for 2015, 2016 and beyond...OUCH!
For those individuals who did not haveinsurance for any number of months during 2015, the penalty will be $325. per adult and $47.50 per child up to $285 for a family OR 2% of the family income, whichever is greater.
Next year it gets higher, for 2016 and beyond the penalty is $695. per adult and $347.50 per child up to $2085. per family OR 2.5% of the family income. This penalty will increase each year with a "cost of Living" adjustment.
Categories: Life,Death and Illness & Injuries Happen, Be Ready!
- 2016- Small Employer Groups of 2 to 100 Employees (2)
- 2016-Employer Groups with 100 or more Employees (2)
- Life,Death and Illness & Injuries Happen, Be Ready! (11)
- Disability Income Products (1)
- Life Insurance for YOUR Retirement! (7)
- Life Insurance-Long Term Care included! Any Age (5)
- ACA Compliance for Employers (0)