Becker & Associates
Obamacare, Under Estimate/Over Budget... of course
|Posted on July 14, 2015 at 3:50 PM|
Adults eligible for Medicaid coverage under Obamacare (The Affordable Care Act) were about 19% more costly to cover than adults who became eligible under pre-obamacare standards, according to the CMS Office of the Actuary. Prior estimates said that newly eligible beneficiaries would cost 1% less than previously eligible adults. We were also told familieswould see up to $2500 in premium savings each year too. Who do we beleive, rely on to use our tax dollars in the most efficient way? I don't know...but I do know who I DON'T beleive or care to rely on.
The Federal Government needs to use more accurate numbers when spending our money on their health care plan.
What happens when the Insurance companies have to pay out more than they take in? We all get less "resources", the premiums go up and then, that Insurance Company safety net nestled within the pages of the obamacare bill....the promise of a bailout by the Federal Governement if they fail. Again, the taxpayers will get hit for the lack of accuracy and transparency by the Federal Government.
- 2016- Small Employer Groups of 2 to 100 Employees (2)
- 2016-Employer Groups with 100 or more Employees (2)
- Life,Death and Illness & Injuries Happen, Be Ready! (11)
- Disability Income Products (1)
- Life Insurance for YOUR Retirement! (7)
- Life Insurance-Long Term Care included! Any Age (5)
- ACA Compliance for Employers (0)